If you are one of the 3,317,200 + entrepreneurs who use WooCommerce to power their online businesses, increase things using a dropshipping plug-in. This type of tool does wonders for extending the overall functionality of your digital store.
There are tons on the market, so choosing one can be a little overwhelming.
If you don’t know which dropshipping apps to try, don’t be afraid, as we will explore six of our favorites here in this article.
Spocket differs from most WooCommerce dropshipping plug-ins because most of its registered suppliers are located in the EU or the USA. (up to 60%!). Therefore, Spocket can provide its customers with faster and more reliable deliveries than its competitors.
They have connected with literally thousands of suppliers; so make sure there are tons of products to choose from! You will also be pleased to hear; there are several categories of products to read, so you will find some items to sell in your niche.
If quality control is important to you, you’re in luck. Ordering sample products for you to test and inspect is an absolute breeze.
Order fulfillment is also quite straightforward. Spocket offers users a one-click order fulfillment system and integrates seamlessly with your online store so that orders appear within your Spocket panel automatically.
If you are working tirelessly to create a memorable brand, Spocket has you covered. You can send branded invoices in minutes. This is just another easy thing you can do to strengthen your brand in your customers’ minds.
Best of all, there is a lot of profit being sold on Spocket products as all of their gifts are heavily discounted. We are looking at an average of 30-40% off the normal price. These reduced rates are exclusive to Spocket users, which again gives you that very important competitive advantage.
? To start Spocket you don’t need to pay a cent. You can get started for free without giving away your precious credit card details.
As a bonus, they have a world-class affiliate program where you can earn recurring commissions. Spocket Academia has excellent courses at great prices, made by e-commerce experts.
Also, check out the Facebook group of 30,000+ entrepreneurs supporting each other.
The WooDropship plugin is very similar to AliDropship, as it is very simple to import products from AliExpress directly to your store. .
You can set product prices on your website and create customizable pricing rules to help keep prices consistent. This makes monitoring the profit you generate for each sale much more manageable. You can even edit your prices in bulk.
But you cannot fulfill orders directly through the app.
Instead, WooDropship provides a copy and paste feature, where you can copy the customer’s details and orders and paste them into the relevant AliExpress manufacturer.
But despite that, you can still sync your inventory and prices, so it’s updated automatically. Thus, when the price of a product changes in AliExpress or if a product runs out of stock, the information will be updated immediately in your store.
? WooDropship offers users a built-in image editor, where you can easily remove watermarks from photos on AliExpress products. It is also simple to customize product details, such as titles, descriptions, images, variants and prices.
There is a free seven-day trial available. So, you have nothing to lose by trying this plugin!
AliDropship Woo Plugin
AliDropship The Woo plugin allows you to import products from AliExpress to your WooCommerce store in seconds.
In addition, the application facilitates the processing of customer orders and the monitoring of their business performance.
? Here are just a few highlights that this plugin offers:
- You can browse and sell what appears to be an unlimited number of products
- Finding high quality goods to sell in your store is quite simple. You can use a variety of filters to narrow your options, so looking for something specific is quite simple.
- With just one click, you can send your customers’ orders to relevant AliExpress suppliers for them to process.
- Keeping product listings up to date is easy. the AliDropship Plugin has an automatic update system. This ensures that your product pages reflect all the latest data from AliExpress.
- You can choose to import your products one at a time or in bulk.
- There are several countries and shipping methods to choose from.
- We love the built-in image editor. As the name of this feature suggests, you can modify the product images and send them directly to your WooCommerce store. In seconds, you can: resize, apply a filter, add stickers, and remove watermarks – just to name a few!
- There is also a cashback reward system that you can use. Earn up to 8% commission on every AliExpress purchase you make!
- You can automate your pricing strategy with AliDropship’s ‘advanced pricing formula’. This allows you to create predefined pricing rules that will apply to the correct products listed on your website.
- AliDropship comes with automated order tracking. This allows you to keep an eye on the status and location of your deliveries at any time. In addition, your buyers will also receive delivery notifications. They are sent to the email address automatically.
- You can quickly find products with ePacket shipping. After all, ePacket is one of the fastest and most reliable shipping options.
- You can import customer comments left on AliExpress product listings and post them directly to your own product pages. Product reviews are fabulous social proof and help build trust with potential customers.
- Access to full after-sales support. This is in addition to lifelong updates (free of charge).
It goes without saying that when this plug-in is used to its full potential, you save a lot of time . So, you can focus your energy on activities that really generate profits.
Also, You should also note: This plug-in is a one-time payment. After paying the initial fee, you will have lifetime access.
This app used to be called Shopified, so don’t let that confuse you.
Dropified is another fabulous dropshipping plugin that allows entrepreneurs to import and manage products and fulfill orders automatically.
Best of all, Dropified is free for its first 500 products, and you can process 50 orders every month without spending a cent! This is more than enough to help you leverage your dropshipping business. If you want to go beyond these limits, you will need to purchase the paid version of Dropified.
Like some of the other Woocommerce dropshipping plug-ins in this review, Dropified also allows you to import products with just one click.
? You can find and upload products from the following markets:
Just to name a few!
In addition, when it comes to fulfilling AliExpress orders, you can do this with a single click.
You will also receive an alert if the price of one of the products you have uploaded changes. The same is true if product availability decreases. With this information at your disposal, you can make the necessary adjustments, so you are never caught off guard!
If you’re managing a small team to help run your business, you’re in luck. You can register sub-users in your Dropified account.
? You will also have access to:
- Two built-in image editors
- Bulk product editing
- The order ID and tracking numbers for your AliExpress orders. They are updated automatically, so there is no need to worry about that.
And much more beyond!
Dropship.me is another great AliExpress plugin that works alongside WooCommerce. Again, it’s amazing to help you find products to sell on AliExpress.
It is free to start using and offers three packages ranging from $ 0 to $ 199.
Dropship.Me has the following features:
- Users can read about 50.00 handpicked dropshipping products purchased on AliExpress
- Access to professionally edited product titles, descriptions and images
- A recommended price for each product
- You can add products to your store with just one click!
- Dropship.Me works only with trusted suppliers. So, you can be sure that the Dropship.Me team will spend a lot of time researching and evaluating your supply chain. In fact, there are so many criteria that suppliers 23 need to meet before they can go online with Dropship.Me.
? So, who is the winner?
All of these dropshipping plugins are impressive, but for us, the winner is Spocket.
Well, we love it. Spocket users will appreciate:
- Access to controlled and trusted suppliers
- Branded billing
- Fast shipping times
- Mainly high-quality products in the USA and the EU
- Excellent 24-hour support
In short, when combined, the above features put Spocket head and shoulders above your competitors!
Have you used any of these WooCommerce Dropshipping plugins?
We hope that after reading this article, you now have a better idea of the WooCommerce dropshipping plug-ins you want to try.
If you’ve used any of these apps, we’d love to hear from you. Let us know how you got along with them in the comments box below. Speak soon!