What are the best AliExpress alternatives on the market today?
Dropshipping has quickly emerged as one of the simplest and most compelling ways to make money online. With dropshipping in business, you don’t have to worry about things like finding a warehouse where you can store your products or buy more inventory than you can.
Dropshipping allows you to work hand in hand with a supplier to ensure that your customers always get the products they need, with minimal effort. There are even entrepreneurs who take advantage of dropshipping business strategies using wholesale suppliers known as Amazon. You can use a variety of online shopping sites to sell everything from Chinese products and pet supplies to a variety of market-leading products to customers around the world.
One of the main wholesale solutions for drop shippers today is AliExpress. For years, AliExpress has stood out as an accessible platform, filled with a wide variety of products to choose from (apps like Spocket and Oberlo make it easy to find the best products to sell online ) Unfortunately, it’s not perfect for everyone. Some people just can’t find the products they need on AliExpress or care about the credibility of merchants.
If you think AliExpress may not be the right dropshipping site for you, you’ve come to the right place. After all, there are many other online shopping sites and wholesale suppliers that can help you make money from your Shopify or WordPress site using dropshipping services.
Here, we will list all the best AliExpress alternatives on the market today.
The main alternatives to Dropshipping AliExpress
- Worldwide Brands
- Light in the box
Finding Dropshipping Suppliers: An Introduction
It is important to note that there is much more to dropshipping as a business strategy than most people think. You cannot necessarily buy all of your products from Amazon and eBay, for example. You will need an environment that can sell the products you need en masse. Amazon and eBay, as well as several other online markets that most consumers are familiar with, are not actually wholesale suppliers.
There is a big difference between the places you visit to get cheap products as a customer and the places you need to stock your virtual warehouse as a business owner. Aliexpress and other dropshipping suppliers are specifically designed to offer companies low prices on large quantities or volumes of products.
Dropshipping providers can offer a variety of purchase options, from American to Chinese products, and offer at a lower price than you would find anywhere else. With a company like Aliexpress or DealExtreme, for example, you can get products shipped directly to your customers from Hong Kong and other locations around the world, without having to spend a fortune. There are even wholesale suppliers that ship from locations much closer to your target audience.
If you want to start a successful dropshipping store process, you’ll need to find a provider that doesn’t just offer the wide selection of products you want to sell. You will also need to look for a dropshipping business that can integrate with your eCommerce store and make it easy to generate profits quickly.
Reference: What is AliExpress?
Before we start exploring alternatives to AliExpress for modern dropshippers, it is worth examining the reference product. AliExpress is a subsidiary of Alibaba Group that first appeared in 2010 . Since then, the brand has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce platforms in the world.
AliExpress is highly versatile and attracts the international market, with around 16 languages to choose from when you are shopping. In addition, this platform also sells products in smaller quantities to companies that do not wish to sell wholesale.
Most of the items you can find are Chinese products available at lower prices in places like Hong Kong and beyond. However, you can place orders for the U.S. and other locations around the world.
A specific feature that really highlights AliExpress is the fact that it comes with an existing integration for Shopify, using tools like Oberlo or Spocket. With Oberlo, you can instantly add dropshipping solutions to the online shopping experience offered to your customers. Few other dropshipping services provide the same easy access.
- Direct shipping : AliExpress Items are usually shipped directly from China, which means that there are not many middlemen in the mix, increasing your chances of order errors.
- Wide selection of products : AliExpress has a wide range of products to choose from, from children’s toys to clothing and more.
- Easy to explore : Dropshippers can search for products by category and find the ideal products for their website.
- Global access : AliExpress supports dropshipping merchants from around the world, with multiple languages available to choose from.
- Suppliers : While many of AliExpress’s suppliers are reliable, there are some who rock the boat by listing fake ads. It is difficult to know if anyone can be trusted.
- Long shipping times : Although products are usually shipped to customers directly from China, it can also mean that your customers need to wait a long time before receiving the items they want.
- Difficult returns : as products are shipped from abroad, it is often very difficult to get a return or exchange if the customer is not satisfied with what they receive.
The main alternatives of AliExpress: our choice – Alibaba
The good news for today’s Dropshippers is that selling through suppliers has become a very popular type of e-commerce. Anyone who wants to avoid the headache and hassles of storing their own products in a warehouse or managing shipping can choose dropshipping to simplify their sales. This means that there are many excellent alternatives available for AliExpress that you can explore.
One of the best solutions of all is actually the parent company of AliExpress, Alibaba. If you are looking for something a little different from AliExpress, you can get an amazing and professional experience with Alibaba.
Alibaba is essentially a global trading platform that offers products in bulk. Generally, you can find items in large quantities, which means that you will need to buy large quantities at once to get a good deal. However, you can pay only cents per product if you want to sell only through a small online store. You can even buy products via PayPal or credit card, depending on your needs.
- Easy to use search function to help you find the ideal items for sale
- Bulk suppliers available worldwide , with cheap prices to suit your budget
- Huge variety of products and categories to explore for any type of business
- Much faster shipping process than AliExpress for most products
- Free to use when you’re setting up your business – just pay for the products you buy
- It’s not for people who only want a few products at a time, thanks to high minimum orders
- Customer support is not as good as it could be. It can be challenging to contact suppliers when you need them, and customer support is not ideal.
- It does not work directly with Orbelo. If you have a Shopify store and want to use Orbelo to manage drop shipping providers and other aspects of your dropshipping business, this can be a problem.
The main alternatives of AliExpress: Salehoo
If neither AliExpress nor Alibaba appeal to you as the perfect solution for drop shipping, don’t panic, we have many other alternatives to explore. For example, Salehoo is one of the most attractive options for people who are sick and tired of worrying about the reliability of their suppliers. . While some suppliers on AliExpress are trustworthy, others may leave you pulling their hair out with dissatisfied customers.
Fortunately, when you buy your dropshipping products through Salehoo, you get a much more reliable experience. Salehoo always consults with its suppliers, so you know that more than a million 25 products come from someone you can trust. That’s probably why Salehoo was featured on HuffPost sites for Forbes.
Salehoo is one of the most trusted online options for fast shipping, great online shopping and a wide variety of payment options, whether you’re buying gadgets, pet supplies or anything at lower prices.
- Excellent support for dropshipping customer service
- Wide selection of more than 25 million products to sell. Facilitates online shopping for companies.
- All suppliers are pre-screened so you know you can trust them
- Easy to use search function to help you get started in a hurry
- Many success stories from satisfied customers
- Paid directory can make it difficult to choose vendors without bias
- Less global appeal (US only)
- Again, it does not integrate naturally into Oberlo by local Shopify.
The main alternatives of AliExpress: Printful
If you are looking for alternatives to AliExpress specifically for creating a company where you can create exclusive printed and personalized items, Printful is the option for you. This easy-to-use plug-in offers business owners a quick and easy way to create a Shopify store, complete with print-on-demand products like t-shirts, hats and more.
Whenever someone buys something from your Shopify store with Printful , wholesale suppliers on the other side of the app will automatically fulfill the order on your behalf. Printful is one of the best alternatives for AliExpress, not only because it is easy to use and excellent for fashion companies that want to offer great online shopping, but also because it is great for fast shipments.
- Start for free
- Fast shipping to your customers
- Excellent range of print-on-demand products
- Fantastic customer support
- Focus on print-on-demand products only
- Prices may increase depending on what you want to sell
The main alternatives of AliExpress: Spocket
Spocket is another fantastic option for those looking for reliable dropshipping providers. With Spocket, you can open a state-of-the-art online store for your customers, with dozens of great products to choose from. In fact, Spocket offers access to more than 20,000 dropshipping providers worldwide.
Similar to tools like Oberlo, Spocket makes creating one of the best online shopping sites as simple as possible. You can sell everything from gadgets to pet supplies, and you don’t have to use only Chinese products unless you want to. Spocket comes with access to items like one-click purchase options for customers, order fulfillment, order tracking, flat rate shipping and more.
You can also sell cross products in your portfolio if you need help to increase the average order value. You can use the Spocket app to sell up to 25 products for free.
- Access to products worldwide
- Integrations with Fedex and other leading shipping tools
- Great products at lower prices
- Easy to use with your Shopify store
- Some alternatives have better prices
- A little less options than AliExpress
The main alternatives of AliExpress: Doba
Widely considered one of the most comprehensive dropshipping stores on the market, Doba provides a highly detailed directory of wholesalers and manufacturers to choose from . With Doba, you don’t necessarily need to partner with dozens of suppliers to start running your business. Instead, you find the product you want to sell, list it on your website and start selling.
Doba does most of the hard work for you by contacting the supplier and sending products to customers on your behalf. This means that you don’t have to worry about managing the wholesalers you work with.
If you are looking for a way to start dropshipping products with your ecommerce store, but are concerned about losing customer support, this may be an option for you. Instead of looking for answers to your questions on Google when you’re having trouble with an apple or paypal payment, you can connect more consistently with your wholesale suppliers. You will also have the benefits of setting up your dropshipping store with fast delivery and easy options, like Fedex.
- You don’t have to manage your own wholesalers , Doba does the work for you
- Large product offering with numerous suppliers
- Easy to organize lists for bulk export to your store
- Receive email updates on vendor discounts and more
- Pay for what you need via PayPal and other tools.
- A little less products than AliExpress
- Does not integrate naturally with Oberlo for Shopify
AliExpress main alternatives: DHgate
If you are looking for one of the best dropshipping sites, with a style very similar to AliExpress, you will probably appreciate DHgate’s appeal . The navigation and appearance of this site are very similar to those of AliExpress, so there shouldn’t be much confusion to worry about.
The only disadvantage of DHGate is that there are some of the same problems on the website that you would get on AliExpress. For example, delivery times are generally long and you cannot always rely on all the suppliers you turn to . On the other hand, if you are looking for a solution similar to AliExpress with more products to choose from, DHGate could be just that.
Still, if you are looking for alternative dropshipping providers, DHGate is one of the best alternatives listed on Google, with far better prices than you would expect. You will find it much easier to stock your eCommerce store using this site than using Amazon, eBay, and other alternatives in the USA. In addition, there is a wide variety of products for direct shipping, with better prices than you will find elsewhere. Whether you’re selling gadgets or pet suppliers, this may be the perfect option for you.
- Huge variety of products , even more significant than AliExpress
- Simple navigation and easy to use interface like AliExpress
- Free to create your dropshipping relationships
- DH Buyer protection included
- Problems with supplier trust
- Long shipping times for many products
- No obvious integration with Orbelo.
AliExpress main alternatives: Taobao
At first glance, Taobao may seem confusing, because it is a Chinese website, designed specifically to attract Chinese senders. Although this site is very similar to AliExpress on the surface, it also offers much more variety than the standard dropshipping option . Taobao is by far one of the best alternatives for AliExpress for companies interested in selling clothes.
With a wide variety of products to choose from, including clothing from leading brands, there are many opportunities to make money from this site. However, it can be difficult to navigate the site, because it is easy to translate into English, especially with a lot of content printed in images.
Unfortunately, this is not one of the best customer support sites and you may find it harder to track what you need than using other Dropshipping providers. In addition, there may not be as many credit card payment options and alternatives available for your online purchases.
- Massive product selection to choose branded clothes included
- High quality products from most suppliers and good reliability
- Several categories to explore and many credit card options
- Free to set up dropshipping relationships
- Pay for products via PayPal
- Complex ordering process for people outside China
- Difficult to navigate the site
- No Oberlo plugins for Shopify.
The main alternatives of AliExpress: Worldwide Brands
Another incredibly popular tool for today’s drop shippers is Brands around the world. As soon as you visit the site, you will notice that this site has a very different approach to dropshipping than competitors like Alibaba or AliExpress. The good news, however, is that this company has been around for years and can easily offer a wide variety of products to sell to its customers. .
With direct access to all the wholesalers you want to work with and millions of products to choose from, Worldwide Brands is easy to use. However, unlike AliExpress, you need to pay to use the directory.
This is one of the wholesale suppliers available today that is very different from the stock in your eCommerces store using a merchant like Ebay or Amazon. Fortunately, you can place orders using various payment types, such as PayPal and credit card.
- Safe and secure , with highly rated wholesalers you can trust
- Direct access to all wholesale suppliers you want to work with
- Millions of certified products to choose from
- Highly respectable businesses with years of experience
- You will need to pay an annual fee to sign up
- Less simple than AliExpress
AliExpress’s main alternatives: Banggood
Banggood has a style very similar to AliExpress, offering low prices on a wide variety of amazing products. If you are looking for a website that offers everything from smartphones to the main virtual reality technology, you will love Banggood. In addition, it is worth noting that many people still do not know this site, which means that it is an attractive place to find new products.
With options to buy items from the United States, Hong Kong, China and more, you are sure to find what you want at Banggood. However, like AliExpress, it can take up to 30 days for products that your customers reach.
This is easily one of the best alternatives to AliExpress available and one of the best sites to gain a solid reputation worldwide. However, you don’t get the best results when it comes to fast shipping, even if you get Chinese products at lower prices. This dropshipping business is very similar to other alternatives to current e-commerce platforms, such as DealExtreme or AliExpress.
- Easy-to-use navigation to help you find the ideal products
- Wide range of products to choose from, including smartphones and drones
- Many payment options accepted
- Dozens of languages to choose from
- Fewer products than Alibaba or AliExpress
- Long shipping times
The main alternatives of AliExpress: Light in the box
Light in the Box is a popular Chinese wholesale store that sells a wide variety of popular products to consumers worldwide. This site is perfect for helping merchants find and purchase cutting edge products to attract their customers. Many companies find this site to be particularly useful for buying clothes, electronics and jewelry.
However, as with AliExpress, it’s important to note that Lightinthebox’s warehouses are located in China, which means that you’ll be waiting for a month, anywhere, until people receive the products they buy. Furthermore, there is not as much variety on this site as it would be on AliExpress.
You get lower prices from your wholesale suppliers on this site, although it is not yet one of the dropshipping business options that naturally integrates with e-commerce platforms like orbelo. However, you should be able to easily set up your online store with this service if you choose it as one of the best alternatives for AliExpress. There are many products to choose from.
- Payment range options to choose from when stocking products
- Great for fashion accessories and household products
- Low prices – sometimes lower than other companies in a similar niche
- Easy to use website and navigation
- Very long delivery times for most products
- 100% is not always reliable with suppliers
Tips for choosing your AliExpress alternative
Remember, there are many AliExpress alternatives available to choose from today, but not all will be as reliable as they seem. As with any business decision, it is essential to do your research and learn as much as possible about suppliers and companies; you will work in the future. Check the reviews of other sites and talk to representatives of the company you are considering working with, if you can.
One thing you won’t find when choosing dropshipping products, chiense products or any items for your Shopify online store, is something that integrates easily with Oberlo. The Oberlo option for Shopify works best with AliExpress.
Before committing to a specific company to purchase your dropshipping platforms, consider a few crucial things:
- The type of products they sell : Your e-commerce store can sell anything from gadgets and pet supplies to clothing and accessories. It is important to ensure that the dropshipping suppliers you work with can offer the wide range of products that you want to sell to your target audience.
- Shipping solutions : If you want your ecommerce store to be successful, you need to provide much more than just the right products and better prices than your competitors. You will also need to provide fast shipping. Not all of the best alternatives for AliExpress offer the fast shipping you need. Consider how quickly items can arrive from places like Hong Kong, the USA and other countries. Some dropshipping companies even have partnerships with brands like Fedex for fast shipping.
- Payment options : Just as different e-commerce platforms support different payment strategies, your dropshipping providers can also offer exclusive payment options. Make sure the vendor you choose is able to accept everything from payments via PayPal to credit card and payment by Apple, depending on your preferences.
- Integrations : Some dropshipping solutions will naturally integrate with the e-commerce tools you are already using. For example, if you have a Shopify store, you can use Oberlo – an integration for Shopify, to naturally add dropshipping products to your Shopify store in seconds. Discover how easy it is to use integrations to add dropshipping products to your e-commerce platforms.
- Simplicity : It’s not just integrations like Oberlo that make dropshipping sites more effective. You can also see how easy it is to add dropshipping products to your online store from certain suppliers. Can you set up direct payments with PayPal for products to arrive? How many different types of pet supplies, gadgets and other products can you invest in one go? In addition, will you get high quality customer support from the company you choose?
Choosing the best alternatives to AliExpress
Clearly, there are many different factors to consider when choosing the best dropshipping provider for your online store. For years, AliExpress has been the most obvious choice for Shopify customers. After all, the Oberlo app for Shopify means that businesses can easily connect their online store to dropshipping providers around the world.
However, if you’ve tried Shopify, Oberlo and AliExpress before, and you’re not thrilled with the results you’ve achieved, it might be time to consider something different. After all, there is more than one way to run an e-commerce store. Type “dropshipping company” into Google and you’ll find many amazing sites designed to support your new business plan.
Whether you buy Gadgets from DealExtreme or send pet supplies with Fedex, it’s always worth doing your research. That way, you can get better prices, save money with payments by credit card or paypal and more. You may even find that your dropshipping solution is shipped to the US faster, accepts payments with PayPal or offers better customer service.
There are a wide variety of options available to choose from in today’s online shopping environment. Finding a supplier that offers the features you need, from Amazon integration to PayPal payments, is crucial . Don’t be in a hurry to buy the right supplier, and you can take advantage of everything from eBay listings to fast shipping to keep your customers happy. You can even create an ecommerce store that offers items like Apple pay or come with Google search optimization.
Good luck Choosing your alternatives on AliExpress
From Dealextreme to Printful, there is no shortage of AliExpress alternatives, if you are looking for them. Used properly, these tools can help you truly make the most of Shopify’s sales experience. The key to success is to do a lot of research, so that you know exactly what you’re paying for and what kind of value you’ll get.
Dropshipping can be an excellent way to start an online business, but it also brings its obstacles and challenges to be considered. Choosing the right dropshipping site is one of the most difficult parts of starting your new company.
Just because AliExpress is one of the most popular dropshipping tools, it doesn’t mean that it will be the best for everyone.
If you want a simple dropshipping solution that allows you to fill your site with great products, from gadgets to pet supplies, there are many great alternatives to AliExpress out there . All you need to do is a little research.
Our selection of excellent alternatives above will certainly help you get started on the right track.
Good luck finding the best alternatives to AliExpress for your e-commerce store.